Update: The Little Matador


So I just got back from visiting friends and family in California, and I have some exciting new updates..

First, The Little Matador was accepted into The Original Art 2008 exhibition at the Museum of American Illustration! One of the paintings from the book, will be on display from October 15 through November 26.  This is especially fun, because I had to teach myself how to paint for this project, and exactly a year ago, I was in a mad rush to redo half the book's paintings that I wasn't feeling very confident about.  Lil'Matty came within a day or two of getting delayed a year.     


Museum of American Illustration at the Society of Illustrators
128 East 63rd Street
New York, NY 10065


Second, my first book signing is scheduled for October 18th at Books of Wonder!  Graeme Base, Uri Shulevitz (caldecott winner), and I will be signing from 12 to 2pm.  

Books of Wonder
18 West 18th Street
New York, NY 10011


Third, The Little Matador is recommended summer reading at the Harvard Coop Bookstore.  Thanks Harvard!          

The Harvard Coop Bookstore
1400 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02238


No comments:

Post a Comment